General Admission Requirements
The general admission requirement for full-time programs is either:
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma (Grade 12); OR
- Equivalent (foreign credentials must be translated into English and compared for Grade 12 equivalency by a recognized organization); OR
- Mature Applicant Status (age 19 or older – students are require to complete the Wonderlic SLE entrance exam and attain the required minimum score for the program). Eligibility may be determined by academic achievement testing
Programs – Specific Admission Requirements
Before applying, check to see if there are specific admission requirements in the program you want, such as:
- Most diploma and certificate programs require specific prerequisites as part of the admission requirements.
- An interview with the coordinator of the program to ascertain their suitability to enter the field.
- A literacy test, mathematical aptitude test, Police Check (Clearance) of Criminal Record, CPR and First Aid Certificates, and Fitness to complete all components of the program -Medical Certificate (Immunization Form) may be required for some diploma and certificate programs offered at NETC College.
For specific admission requirements, please contact the College's Admissions Department at email@example.com or (705) 223 0434. x100.