See where you'll be studying and learning
The best way to imagine yourself on campus at NETC is to visit us in person. If you are considering applying to NETC or have questions before you accept your offer, this tour is for you!
We’re offering tours throughout the week at our North Bay campus. Join our instructors and ambassadors to learn more about our programs, services, financial aid, the admissions process and campus culture.
How to book a tour online
What to expect
- general campus tours are available most weekdays and Saturdays.
- tours are private or semi-private
- current students and staff will share their experiences and answer questions about life at NETC
- your route will focus on student services and highlight campus facilities
- parking instructions will be provided
- select a campus location from the list below
- choose an available date and time that fits your schedule
- provide us with your contact information, program interests and the number of guests who will be accompanying you
- complete your booking and receive an email confirmation with important parking, rescheduling and contact information